Sunday, February 11, 2007

Things I learned from today's Mallard Fillmore

  • Bruce Tinsley ain't getting any
  • Bruce Tinsley ain't ever getting any.
Because, after all, nothing says romance like, honey I'm so cheap I'll write up a poem that doesn't scan which promises you a gift the day after Valentine's day with the lame excuse that I don't want to spend a lot of money on you.

As for the blue-haired dark-skinned woman (I'm assuming she's African-American), perhaps this is the real reason behind the whole Walter Williams thing: He's trying to impress some black chick and thought that if he endorsed a black guy it'd give him some cred.

Because, after all, black women are totally into middle-aged white alcoholics who support right-wing black crackpots.

Be a glutton for punishment: Read the strip

No comments: