Monday, January 14, 2008

Hi Bruce

I was wondering how long it would be before I saw this in the logs:

I can only guess that it's Mr Tinsley himself.

As for today's strip, we learn that (1) Bruce is easily sold redundant software by the guys at the electronics store (2) he's got a Windows machine which is probably vulnerable to hackers even with the software (3) he's got a bunch of racist stereotypical attitudes.

Somehow, none of this was a surprise.

Be a glutton for punishment: Read the strip

1 comment:

Blog Post Frank said...

I don't want to ruin all your fun, but FYI, I'm using SBC in Bloomington. Of course, you'd think I'da shown up sooner if it was me showing up at all.

Does Tinsley seriously live here? This town is full of students from funny-brown-people countries and organic-hippie-food grocery stores. I'm surprised he hasn't imploded from righteous conservative rage.
[/random delurk]